Cruise Line Charters
We provide salmon fishing to the following cruise lines:
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Holland America Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean International
- Disney Cruise Line
- Traveling with a different cruise line? Feel free to contact us directly.
You can book your reservation directly on-board your ship through the Shore Excursion department, though many people prefer to "prebook" their excursions before leaving home. Generally, our sportfishing excursion departs the cruise ship pier upon arrival of the ship or shortly thereafter.
A representative from the marina will meet you at the gangway of your ship and ride along with you (via motor coach) to the marina. Our representative will assign your boat and answer any questions you might have about Alaska, Ketchikan, and fishing. Upon arrival at the marina, you will be introduced to your skipper as you disembark the motor coach. From there, you will head to the boat, purchase your Alaska fishing license directly from the skipper, and depart for the fishing grounds of Clover Passage.
Traveling with cruise line other than those listed above? Feel free to contact us directly. When you contact us, please include the following information:
- the cruise ship on which you're traveling;
- port date;
- how many people are in your party.
Why you should book with us:
- Personal Service
- Tour of Ketchikan on the way to the Marina
- Transportation to and from Marina
- No minimum required
- Experienced, Coast Guard-licensed captains
- Fish processing offered by Gateway Smokehouse
- Family owned/family operated by year-round Ketchikan residents
- No hidden costs or fuel surcharges